Lake District Shop
Go Wild! – Family adventures - Top 10 Walks: Lake District
With expertly-chosen adventures, superb photographs, clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, large scale maps, and four themed interactive challenges for every adventure, these guides set a new standard in design, concept, clarity and ease-of-use.
Featured adventures include:
- Binsey Hillbagging – summit sunset
- St Herbert’s Island – paddle and picnic
- Hallin Fell – boat and climb
- Crummock Water – wild swim
- Buttermere – lake walk (with tunnel)
- Black Sail Hut – bike and bunk
- Cathedral Cave – caves scramble
- Stanley Ghyll – steam train & waterfall
- Windermere shore – boat and bike
- Grizedale Forest – mountain biking.