Lake District Short Walks Made Easy Guide Ordnance Survey
Short Walks Made Easy Guide to the Lake District, featuring 10 outstanding walks designed for a range of abilities, in the Lake District National Park.
• 10 easy going selected walks
• Accessible routes
• Stunning scenery in quieter areas
• Easy parking and public transport
• Suitable for dogs
• The stories behind each walk
• Nature notes
• Refreshment stops
• Taking your time without taking all day
Walks are clustered around:
• Keswick railway path
• Lowther Castle
• Ullswater shore
• Wray Castle & Blelham Tarn
• Grizedale Forest
The Lake District is England’s largest national park and home to the country’s highest mountain, Scafell Pike. But you don’t have to scale the high fells (mountains) to enjoy your Lake District adventure.
The carefully chosen walks in this guide seek out the gentler side of the Lake District, each packed with breathtaking views – this really is a spectacular part of Britain.